This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for www.christiancopywriter.com. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this web site. The information is used to enhance the visitor’s experience when using the website to display personalised content and possibly advertising.
How the Information is Used, Collected and Shared
- E-mail addresses will never be sold, rented, leased or given to 3rd parties under any circumstances without your permission.
- E-mails from time to time may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates.
- We only have access to information that you provide voluntarily on this site.
- The only people who have access to your personal information are the owner and employees of www.christiancoywriter.com
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.